Here's what you can do to make the most of your bathroom.
1. Why not decorate your bathroom with different wallpaper, or different coloured paint, you can really completely change the look of it. With many different styles of wallpaper, and paint colours to choose from, you'll be able to create a fantastic bathroom.
2. New carpet might not seem that important, but if you choose a luxurious plush carpet, it will make so much difference compared to a threadbare boring carpet. You'll feel fantastic every time you're in the bathroom.
3. Different lighting can help to alter the mood of your bathroom. Why not see whether halogen lights, or a different lampshade, could help make your bathroom more relaxing?
4. Possibly the most expensive way to improve your bathroom is to have a new bathroom suite fitted. You might want something similar to what you've got now, or want an extravagant roll top bath. You might just want a bit of colour in your bathroom.
5. A corner bath will help to give your bathroom a bit of character, and will make you look forward to spending more time in the bathroom. Why not see what size of corner bath you could have in your bathroom?
6. Even something as simple as a new bathroom vanity unit could make your bathroom more functional, and give you more storage space for the things you use the most. If you don't want your toiletries and medication on display, then a bathroom vanity unit could be just what you need. Also check more about Sanitary fittings and Wash Basin.
7. New mirrors in your bathroom can help to give you more light, and can make putting on your make up or shaving that little bit easier. If you're struggling, then why not see whether a bigger mirror, or a shaving mirror could make things better?
8. If you want to do your bit for the environment, why not add a shower if you haven't got one? You'll use much less water than having a bath, especially if you have children. With your family spending less time in the bathroom, there won't be the usual fight for the bathroom in the morning which has got to be a good thing.
9. What about fitting new bathroom taps to your bath and basin? You can dramatically change the look of your bathroom with new taps, and they don't have to cost a fortune. Also, if you're struggling with the taps, because you don't have the manual dexterity you used to, then why not see if there are taps that are easier for you?
10. Fitting new radiators or heated towel rails can make a huge difference to your bathroom. You'll be able to dry towels quicker, and the bathroom will always be warm when the heating's on.