Alcohol and excessive smoking.
Tight underpants and sitting for long hours.
Bathing in hot water.
Mental and physical overexertion.
Anabolic steroid abuse.
Infections in the prostate and other sexual organs.
Here are 10 ways you can increase the sperm counts:
1. Stop smoking. Avoid alcohol. Alcohol damages the ability of the liver to function properly and this leads to an increase in Estrogen - The feminizing hormone!
2. Have sex and masturbate less often: Repeated masturbation (Yes, some men do it 3-4 times a day) can lead to a decrease in the semen volume. Masturbation is no doubt good but too much of any good thing is always a problem!
3. Make love early in the morning or afternoon. Sperm levels are always at their highest in the mornings.
4. Exercise: Exercise improves circulation, stamina and exercise aimed at the PC muscle helps you to shoot further!
5. Avoid heating the scrotal area too often: Always wear loose, cotton boxers. Avoid hot baths and saunas.
6. Lose excess weight: Losing weight not only improves your general health but also improves imbalances between Testosterone and Estrogen.
7. Eat healthy and nutritious food: Diet that's low in fat, and high in protein, vegetables, and whole grains is good for your health and for your sperm. Avoid bitter, astringent and spicy foods.Reduce caffeine intake.
8. Massage the body with herbal oil as it improves the circulation.
9. Reduce stress levels by using relaxation techniques. Meditation and Ayurveda keeps your mind and body healthy.
10. Supplements: Natural supplements like Gingko, Ginseng can help increase the production of sperms and also improves the blood circulation to the genitals.
Follow these simple tips and your problems with impotence will be taken care of. Should you feel the necessity to use medications to relieve the ED then always use trusted pills.
Visit http://www.ayurveda-increaselibido.com/ for more information.